Welcome to the FRSEF registration and fair operations portal. The 2022 FRSEF will be in-person, but are prepared to have a virtual event if needed.
Step 1 is to create an user account. From there you can identify as a student, teacher, judge or volunteer (monitor, SRC). Check out the directions above for further instructions.
- Students: You must create a new account, accounts from previous years do not carry over.
- Returning Teachers, Judges and Volunteers: Sign up using your existing credentials.
- Check your spam folder if you do not receive the registration email within 5 minutes.
2022 Fair Dates
- Submission of SRC Forms Requiring Pre-Approval: January 15
- Registration Deadline for all projects: March 7
- Flint Regional Science & Engineering Fair: March 18 - 20
2022 Fair Details and Format
This site is used for:
- SRC form submission
- SRC reviews
- Project material uploads
- Judging and scoring
- Final round live interviews
Check out our website for any additional information:www.flintsciencefair.org/
Update Judging Preferences For the 2022 Fair
For judges that wish to signup or change their involvement please follow these steps:
- Go to: https://mi-frsef.zfairs.com/app/user/profile/
- Click on Judge
- Select the Sessions You Want to Judge (Finalist, Preliminary)
- Click Save
You can also update your Judge Type, Preference, and Division in the Additional Questions tab